Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bye Bye Binky, Binky Bye Bye

    I have a song stuck in my head right now. It goes like this, "Bye bye binky, binky bye bye...." over and over again. It is sung by Elmo. If that isn't proof that I spent my day with a 2 year old than I don't know what is. The little girl I watched today told me she had a baby in her tummy (her mom is pregnant). I told her that mommy was going to have the baby, not her. I asked if it was a boy or a girl and she said it was a boy, his name was "Free." I'm not sure if she was trying to say "He is 3" because she is turning 3 this month or that his name really is Free. Either way, pretty funny. I told her mom, her mom said the name was vetoed. The little girl likes to stick her finger in her diaper after she goes. When we were walking to change her diaper she kept trying to hold my hand. I was like, "I like you, but not that much." I told I'd hold her hand after she washed them, which we did, twice. After she sticks her finger in her diaper she likes to wipe it on her shirt, so we changed her shirt too. The mom and dad are WAY nice. By far, my favorite parents to work for. My niece Emma doesn't understand the concept of babysitting so she thinks I have a daughter.
    The sad thing is this new song from Elmo only replaced another song I had stuck in my head. One little boy named Michael got another song stuck in my head. He likes an LMFO song called "I'm Sexy and I know It."  He likes to change the words to "I'm Michael and I know it," or "I'm Miss Annalisa and I know it," or whatever the else he wants. So Ive  had "I'm Michael and I know it" stuck in my head for a few days now. Haha. He's such a cutie. It's funny to watch him dance.
When I was helping this other little boy shower yesterday his twin sister came in the room and said, "Do you want to take a picture of us?" I was baffled. I didn't understand why she was asking me that. Take a picture when? Now? Now that her brother is in the shower? Did I send off some pervert vibe or something? I just said, "I'm not sure what you mean, " to which she repeated her question. After awhile of this her brother explained what she meant. He said, "If you want to take a picture of us you can't. It's not allowed. Mommy says the babysitters can't take pictures of us. One babysitter did onetime and she got fired. " Oh. Now I understood. She was just asking the question in general, it was not at all related to the current situation. My panic quickly faded. 
The other morning my pop tart caught on fire in the toaster oven. I didn't even know it could do that. I was left without breakfast. :(  Well that's all. Tata.

1 comment:

  1. Kids say the funniest things! They certainly keep work interesting for you!

    ReplyDelete