Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Funny Jeff moments

Jeff has been pretty funny with whole having a baby deal. I know I am missing a lot, but here are a few funny/silly/ridiculous things he has said. Enjoy! 

He put his hand on my stomach and said, "I command you to kick", and when the baby didn't, he pronounced the baby disobedient. The baby wasn't big enough yet for Jeff to feel him kick even if he had kicked! 

My feet have gotten pretty swollen. I can hardly recognize them. A few weeks ago when I was getting ready for church I was able to squeeze my feet into a pair of flats. Jeff took one look and said that I looked like Cinderella's step sisters when they tried on her glass slipper. 
1. Such a great reference that there was no way I could get upset at him for saying that.
2. He was right.  

 
My battle was pretty similar....

End result...

 
The sad truth, which actually doesn't even do justice...

 
I told Jeff that the baby was totally spread out, with his legs and arms stretched as far out as possible.  I said that the baby needed to curl up in a ball to take less room in my body. His response? "Ok, how about we tell you to curl up in a ball for a few months. Let's see how you like it."
Really? Really? Are we having this conversation? 

Jeff decided that from now on, in our family line, all first borns will be male and born on May 25th (his birthday). One of the first things he said to me on his birthday a few days ago was, "You know today is your due date." When midnight rolled around I told Jeff that the baby and I had defied him by not having the baby be born on May 25th. Jeff said the baby was not yet at the age of accountability so it was just me being defiant.
Ridiculous on all accounts! :)

Jeff has told me it is time to "evict the baby."

Sleeping has obviously been pretty crazy these past few months. This is how Jeff said I was trying to sleep one time:
Ya, I was really planking to try to go to sleep. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up about every single one of these! I can't wait until your little baby is here. Love you and hope everything else is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't know you had a blog either! How fun, hope you update it a lot with baby pics after you move!

    ReplyDelete