Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What happens when I am away...

While I was at young women's, Jeff told me how his night with Tyler went. First, he sent me this picture:



Followed by:

Followed by:


Sounds like me being gone every Tuesday night could be trouble. Just kidding!

The Crime Scene


 The best part is that Tyler was eating the tortellini, something he wouldn't do at dinner time. He just threw the tortellini on the floor when I gave it to him. Oh well. 

Ps. In order to prevent Tyler from messing with the stove top dials I got covers for them...


Ya, didn't work....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! Kids can get into so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sneak-reading this at work. I can't believe I forgot you had a blog! These are so funny and so cute! LOVE IT. MISS YOU ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete