Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Little Monkey Business

Along with my friend Jill, I hosted a group baby shower for some friends who were having non-first babies. Does that make sense? Meaning, it wasn't the first baby for any of them. The theme was "A Little Monkey Business." We had banana splits and played the game Telestrations, which we discovered one bad drawer (me) could throw the whole game off *. We had some good laughs playing the game! Another fun night with the gals! 

* We had to have one person sit out while playing Telestrations because there were not enough game boards and so I sat out the first few rounds. In those first few rounds, the girls got all of the answers correct. I couldn't believe it; I had never had that happen before. Then someone else volunteered to sit out so I could play a few rounds. The game changed immediately. I am so bad at drawing!! For one of the pictures I was supposed to draw a frog. I can't draw a frog! But I did my best. The next person, Kirstin, guess that what I drew was  "police worm". A police worm?! What the heck even is that?! Lol. She said, "I don't know! It just looked like a worm with a police hat on so I gave it the office title of 'police worm'". It was hilarious. 












No comments:

Post a Comment