Sunday, February 7, 2016

Funnies


Text from Nicole Abler after I sent her a picture of Emma's new clothes. I love Nicole. 
This website guesses a person's age based on pictures. We have noticed the lighter the picture, the younger the website says a person is. 



Before I went on my cruise this summer I asked Jeff's dad about the formal dress standards... 





This one is for Brother Russell. One day when he told a story in seminary about an experience he had while driving. When he was at a stop light Brother Russell saw a man roll down his driver side window and toss a bag of trash out the window. Brother Russell said he isn't necessarily crazy about littering but he couldn't believe what he saw. So Brother Russell rolled down his window and told the guy to pick up the trash, called the man out on it, or something. The man just replied, "Ah, go hug a tree." Tarah and I loved that story and anytime we see anything having to do with "tree hugging", we get a good laugh.



1 comment: