Thursday, August 11, 2016

Baby Girl Lake

We're having a baby girl in late December! Her due date is December 31st but I don't want a December birthday because it is too close to Christmas so I am hoping for January. But not January 1st either, because I don't want her to have a holiday for her birthday. So, I am aiming for January 7th. The date will be 1-7-17. Wouldn't that be a cool birthday? We'll see though, my doctor didn't seem up for the plan. 

We are thinking of the name Kristy. But there are so many ways to spell it! Jeff likes "Christy". I like a more unique way. I like: Kristy, Kristie, Kristi.

So far she has been pretty active. I felt her kick a few days shy of week 19.

This pregnancy has been a lot smoother than Tyler's (after the first month and a half).

So grateful and excited for baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. I vote Kristi. Christy's are from the 70's and every time I read it in my head I pronounce it Christ-y and then have to correct myself 😂

    ReplyDelete