Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Goodbye Colorado

Goodbye Colorado

Colorado really was such a wonderful experience for our family. I am so grateful we chose to do Jeff's residency here. I am grateful we happily made the decision and never looked back. We will truly miss our friends who have become family to us these past few years and will miss our actual Willis family in Franktown. 

Jeff's co-residents and their families.
Some of the girls (Tasha, Tara, Nikki, Maddie, Mallory, me).
I could always count on Tasha and Tammy for a good time.
Ashley was one of my closet friends in Co. Truly love love this girl. We will forever have our Walmart and Dollar Tree bond.
The amazing birthday cake Ashley made me (the real reason why she was one of my besties in Co).

Tyler had so many cute little friends! I wish I had done better at taking pictures with them all.

 



The Peterson Gang
Oliver and Kailey



Tyler and Elodie were so cute together. He was so sweet to her and she loved him for it. She only had a handful of words when we left and one of them was "Tyler." Shortly after we moved Hillary, her mother told me they couldn't walk past our old townhouse anymore because Elodie would ask for him. Hillary and her husband, Brad started referring to Tyler as "He who shall not be named." Haha.
"Claire B" (Brimhall) or as Tyler called her, "Bumble Bee Claire."
The "other Claire."
Isaiah
Marlo (his betrothed)
Milo
McKenzie
Trista and Tanner


Our last ward activity in Colorado was a Valentine's Day dinner and speaker. The speaker was our friend's mom, Ingrid Smith. She was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment