Friday, January 28, 2011

Life in Philly

 Here's what we've been up to:

A little chaotic when we first got here.

Before our first trip to the store...

After we went to the store.
 
Our first dinner.  Jeff's such a great cook.

Our first sightseeing trip was to decide whether Pat or Geno's was the better cheesesteak. My answer was neither and I don't remember Jeff's. 


Deer in the side of our apartment complex window.

Mouse trap for Stuart


A little snow

Just trying to go to school.  Jeff was out cleaning the snow off for 40 minutes.  We were saved by a friendly neighbor who shoveled us out.

Brooms don't work as well as shovels to clean off the snow.
 


I promise, it wasn't me!


Apparently we weren't being robbed. It really was a fire fighter. Who knew?


First batch of cookies. Note to self: do not substitute butter with vegetable spread.



 That's all for now!










2 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!! I love the before and after fridge pix and I still laugh out loud (for real, not even LOL) when I think about the fireman and the axe. I wonder what kind of stories he has to tell about that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are blogging. My blog is jaymieandjustin.blogspot.com if you like to follow blogs. I like that you have documented your first few months in Philly so well!

    ReplyDelete