Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Naughty by Nature

I love my son. And because I love my son, I can admit he is naughty by nature. As much as sometimes it makes me self conscious and worried of how naturally naughty is, at the end of the day, I wouldn't wish to remove that part of his personality. Here are some samples...

I was so startled when I pulled back the shower curtain and found him like this. I must say though, I think he did a pretty good job with the eye liner. 

Wondering where Tyler is? He takes off and messes with his clothes. These are his pjs he took off one morning while in his crib. 
He looks real sorry.
These Q-tips were scattered all over the bathroom floor. Well, have been many times. I started to put them back in the box, but after a few times, just did this.

Got into some hot cheetos at my friend's house.
Found him like this. Think he is up to something?
After a few minutes I heard, "Momma I stuck! I stuck! I stuck!"








Doesn't ever want to play in the kids section at the Library. He always wants to play with the computers or pull books off the shelves.
He always sticks things behind the futon.
He is not supposed to get in the fridge. Can you see the spilled sweet potatoes?

Instead of doing this while on our cruise, he was doing this...




I came into his room because I heard noises. Guess we left him too close to the bookshelf.

While Jeff was playing on the X-Box, Tyler took Jeff's phone off Jeff's lap and replaced it with a remote so Jeff wouldn't notice. It actually worked. Not gonna lie, kind of impressed.







Taking treats off the table.

Always getting into the snack cupboard.
Snuck up on the changing table, only to pull out all the wipes.

Going...
Going...

Gone.







Getting into tubs.










* He also makes himself toot because he thinks it is funny. What is not funny is when he accidentally messes his diaper because he is pushing so hard.

*He can escape his crib. Back in December when we were in Cypress, he climbed out of his pack and play by using the bed frame. I came in one afternoon after I realized he wasn't napping; I opened the door and saw him sitting on the floor, eating a piece of chocolate I had left on the bed. After I moved the pack and play away from the bed I didn't have any more problems that trip.

When we went back two weeks ago, he escaped his pack and play again because I had forgotten and placed it next to the bed. The next night I moved it away from the bed and thought all was well. Then when I went to go bed later on that night, I wanted to put an extra blanket on him. I felt around in the pack and play but couldn't find him. I was confused; I could hear him breathing so I knew he was in the room.  I checked my bed and sure enough he was asleep in the middle of my bed, buns up, like always. The rest of the vacation I wasn't so lucky though.

He got out every time he was supposed to sleep, naps and bedtime. I told Jeff about it and Jeff said I should sneak and record it. Lol. I told him that I was trying to prevent it, not encourage it. Anytime I wanted to Tyler to sleep, I had to lay in my bed with him until he fell asleep.   One time when I had to go somewhere my mom said she came out to the room because she he was crying. As she got closer she could hear faint little knocking along with the crying.

Well, the first night back from vacation Tyler took his newly discovered skill and applied it to his crib. He used a little notch to climb out of the front of his crib. The thing is, he is always so proud of himself when he comes out. He slowly opens the door, has a paci in his mouth, and is smiling. On his second attempt to get out of his crib he got stuck between the wall and his crib. I let him stay there for a little bit, to try to make him not want to do it again. So far he has barely tried to get out. Let's hope it sticks.

* Tyler was standing on Jeff's backpack last night and so Jeff told him, "No." Tyler laughed and said, "No." Then Jeff said, "Not funny." Tyler repeated, "Not funny" and ran away laughing.

* Jeff told Tyler that Tyler needed to brush his teeth in the bathroom but Tyler wanted to brush his teeth on our bed. All of a sudden while I was brushing my teeth I saw Tyler walking funny, he was shuffling his feet, smiling, and had his hand behind his back. One guess what he had behind his back? Yep, you got it, his toothbrush! He was trying to sneak onto the bed with it. He got the toothpaste on the back of his shirt while doing so.

But, at the end of the day... I wouldn't have him any different!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure our boys are related. I have so many similar pictures of Jeffery. He has the cute turtle outfit too. -Nicole (sorry I'm signed into my mom's account at the moment.)

    ReplyDelete