Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Christy Girl

Our Christy girl is such a little sweetheart. It is amazing to me in such a short amount of time to see the true differences between boys and girls. I guess the Family Proclamation knows what it is talking about! I never really gave it much credit in regards to gender until now. 

The Lake girls (both a little tired).
She is a great little sleeper so far and I am truly grateful for that. She looks just like me but has Jeff's ears and toes. She has Jeanette and Ally's nose I think too.

Doesn't match one bit but I loved her little beady eyes.

 
 
 

  

 


  

 

 

She likes to sleep with her arms out and up. 




 


 

  
 

 

 

 



She also likes to sleep with things on her face. Must have missed the SIDS memo.

 

Bath Time




It was a little chilly so I added some extra heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment