Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost a Year Ago


When we came out of the temple it was so awkward. Like no one came up to us. Haha.  
Momma 



 



Mom and siblings

Family :)



Best Cousin Ever!

My stista and Emma girl



New family


If at first you don't succeed

Try... 

try...

again!
The photographer said ours was the biggest wedding he had ever done. Horray! 


Just some people we picked off the street.
I love this one. It reminds of the first time he asked for my phone number. He asked for a few times. I was so spacey and changed the subject each time. He thought I just didn't want to give it to him. Nope, that's just how I am.

There were so many cobwebs at this spot! 
My favorite shot!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww I'm so glad you posted these...I love them all. What a fun wedding...You look so beautiful. I love your dress, hair & makeup...Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is my favorite too! What a beautiful bride and you do have a big wedding party! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Annalisa! You're a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete