Thursday, June 30, 2011

No name

Shopping with Susi was so much fun yesterday! Walmart was the best... :) . I FINALLY found a shower curtain! I've been looking to find one I liked for months. And awesome hangers for it as well. Gotta love Ross. I left my milk at the store after it was paid and had to drive back to get it. But it was still there so all was well. The house if finally cleaned. It looks awesome! So much more of a home, too. I watched about 5 minutes of X-Men. I don't understand why the good guys look creepy. I worked for this awesome lady today. She is so funny. She wants to get rid of all her extra stuff. Long story short, she's done a TON since I last saw her. The sears employees who installed her microwave were... let's just say, less than professional. When they first rode up one may flicked his cigarette butt on her lawn. Eww. Jeff said he would have started by telling them to pick up the butt. YW was good. The patriarch came. Ya, just spelled that right. Alright, time to hit the sack. A big day tomorrow with Judy and Craig coming and all!! Whoo hooo!!! Home isn't too far off either...

1 comment: