Monday, June 13, 2011

Nothing but Horray today...

Horray for grandma visiting.
Horray for talking to her for hours.
Horray for touring town with her.
Horray for grandma visiting... whoops, did I already mention that?
Horray for the leaky faucet on our tub being fixed.
Horray for heading home soon.
Horray for google phone (and thanks Charise for all your help).
Horray for wonderful philly friends.
Horray for our Monday tv night with the girls.
Hooray for subbing as primary chorister.
Horry for exploring Manyunk with Jamie and Kimberly.
Horray for yummy sandwiches.
Horray for frozen yogurt places.
Horray for "secret pretzel factories".
Horray for it actually feeling like summer.
Horray for the heat... yep, I'm lovin it.
Horray for Jeff's school almost being done.
Horray for finally finishing a 200 page book I started in January.
Horray for being on page 450 out of 600 pages in my new book I got two weeks ago.
Horray for Tahoe.
Horray for all my missionary girls.
Horray for google phone which allows me to text.
Horray for my momma.
Horray for the Cobo boys.
Horray for Pooks. 
Horray for Judy and Craig coming next month. 
Horray for the bank being close.
Horray for e-mail.
Horray for cookies that finally turned out perfect.
Horray for Ana.
Horray for new church hymns. 
Horray for body pump which just about killed my arms.
Horray for hanging with my Indiana gangsta.

Well I think that's it for today! Until we meet again...  






No comments:

Post a Comment