Sunday, July 3, 2011

La te da

Pictures. Pictures really are so great, aren't they? What a blessing? They can bring a smile to your face instantly.

I keep getting bug bites. I never got bit in Cali. So what's the deal? A trip to Target tomorrow should change things.

Took Craig's advice. I'm living it up and eating whatever I want while my "metabolism" can take it. We'll see how long this lasts. I did eat a brownie a little while ago. It was awesome to see Judy and Craig!! 

Horray. Plane tickets for Cali finally ordered. 

Church was great today. Felt the spirit AND had fun.

Dinner was good tonight.

Now all I need to do is find some coral shoes for Desi's wedding...

1 comment:

  1. That is weird about only getting mosquito bites in certain states. I get a ton of bites when we visit Justin's family in Texas, but not really anywhere else. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete