Monday, December 5, 2016

December Utah Visit

We were able to take a quick trip to Utah. It was fun to see family and friends.

We arrived to Provo Thursday evening and went straight to David and Kristina's apartment. Kristina made a super delicious chicken crock pot meal.  Jeff and Tyler hung out with David, Kristina, Ally, and Lindsay while I went to Tarah's. The goal was for me to have an early night but that didn't definitely did not happen! Tarah and I chatted for hours and then by the time I was ready to go to bed at 1:00 AM, her neighbor started playing the cello and base guitar! After awhile I went out to her couch and was able to fall asleep.

Friday

We went to the Bean Museum.



We ate dinner at Carolyn and Nelson's.
Then we did Temple Square. So pretty. Tyler loved it.


After Temple Square everyone went back to Carolyn's and I drove to Kaysville to spend the night with Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Alan.  

 Saturday

Tyler spent the night at Carolyn's. I am not sure who loved it more, him or Carolyn. He did come back saying Carolyn taught him angry eyes. 
The Purple Crew!
We joked that Uncle Alan could not be in the picture because he was not wearing purple like us. It was a difficult but good visit. Aunt Rebecca has done SO much since she was diagnosed with ALS.
Tyler just saw this picture and said, "Oh, a picture of momma with her brothers and sisters" :)
 

I ended the night visiting Emily and Baylee.



No comments:

Post a Comment